Tempus helps companies to select and source a range of employee benefits, whether expatriates or locals, and increase their competitiveness when it comes to attracting and keeping the best staff.
Health insurance is a key employee benefit, most commonly providing cover for routine visits to a doctor and dentist as well as for planned or emergency treatment in a hospital.
- Organisation of the tender and selection process if you wish to seek an alternative healthcare insurer
- Facilitating the match of existing healthcare cover if you decide to change insurer
- Suggestions on how you can have cover tailored to suit the needs of your organisation
- Review and advice during contract negotiations
- Helping you to navigate increasingly complex legislation to source locally compliant health insurance
- Full support and monitoring during the transition to a new insurer
- Advice on how to contain the cost of healthcare cover while still providing staff and their families with a comprehensive level of cover
- Analysis of claims reporting
- Identification and monitoring of high cost claims
- Follow-up of special or sensitive cases
- Checking invoice details
- Monitoring the fulfilment of service level agreements
- Careful analysis of payments made by the insurer / Third Party Administrator
- Examination of discounts applied during the claims adjudication process
- Inspection of errors in claims adjudication
- Efficacy of reducing medical provider rates and negotiating discounts
- Additional areas of review can be included as required e.g. medical claim fraud
Feel free to contact us. We'd love to hear from you, whatever your query.